One-year result oriented program that prepares an aspirant for all the 3 stages of the examination. Class lectures, Personal Mentorship, Study Material, Test Series, Mentorship Talks, Answer Writing Assignments and more form part of this comprehensive package.
Designed as per the latest UPSC trends, the test series ensures multiple revision of the syllabus.
Fortune IAS Academy’s Mains Mentorship Program (MMP) has been the topper’s choice over the years because of the detailed and disciplined coverage of the entire UPSC syllabus.
A unique program customized for working professionals and distant learners on weekday evenings and weekends.
Mentor led repeater’s program that focuses on mains answer writing and prelims revision.
FortuneIAS’s Interview Mentorship Program(IMP) helps to prepare candidates in a holistic manner to face UPSC interview board
Fortune IAS provides four optional subjects classes - Public Admin, PSIR, Sociology, Malayalam Lit
Fortune IAS Academy has been an integral part of my UPSC preparation, especially in my latest effort. The insights and feedback provided by Nitin sir during the Mains Test Series program was quite helpful in improving my Mains marks. Also the mock interviews and one on one sessions with Fortune played an important role in moulding my interview skills and demeanour.Dilip K Kainikkara, IAS
On the platform of Fortune IAS Academy, I have interacted with several successful aspirants from across Kerala who have had the benefit of its teaching and guidance. Based on my experience with Fortune IAS Academy, I am confident that our students are well qualified and well-motivated with the potential to become successful civil servantsT.K.A Nair, IAS
I joined Fortune IAS Academy immediately after my graduation and did my entire civil services preparation there. I am indebted to Nitin sir and Anand sir for all the guidance throughout my mains and interview preparation. My heartfelt thanks to Sherin sir, Anton sir, Muni sir, Sylesh sir and everyone at Fortune for being my guiding light and instilling the confidence in me that I will clear the exam.Safna Nazarudeen, IAS
Over the past three years, I have had occasion to interact with number of highly talented girls and boys, preparing for the civil services examination at Fortune IAS Academy. I have come to understand that the academy provides curriculum teaching and effective guidance; but more importantly, the motivation to put in hard work and the optimism to steer through stressful situations which are integral part of this journeyNalini Netto, IAS
Fortune is where i realized my UPSC dream. I was fortunate to have received the guidance which particularly helped in my mains preparation. Special thanks to Muni sir, Thomas sir and Sylesh sir for guiding me towards my dream.Sreedhanya Suresh, IAS
I am indebted to Fortune IAS academy for the relentless support extended to me.Sylesh sir is not just a teacher but more like an elder brother who extended all help in my journey. Special gratitude to Nitin sir who mentored me throughout my journey, going through each aspects of my answer. Thank you team Fortune.Akhil V Menon, IAS
Despite a hectic schedule of balancing IT work and civil services preparation, I could successfully clear the UPSC examination due to the guidance of Munidarsan Sir and training imparted by him at Fortune IAS academy.Kiran PB, IPS
My journey in civil services preparation begins & ends with Fortune. I became part of the Fortune family & as a family, they gave 360 degree contribution towards the achievement of my results, only 1% belongs to me, the rest 99% is purely thanks to Fortune.Ramit Chennithala, IRS
Fortune IAS Academy played a pivotel role in my UPSC preparation. Special thanks to Muni sir, Sylesh sir and Jeevan sir for supporting me through my highs and lows. Thank you team Fortune!Meera K, IAS
Fortune IAS Academy made a huge difference in improving my main marks and interview score. The systematic practice, Quality Improvement Program (QIP) under Muni sir helped me maximize my mains score. Thank you team Fortune.Sreelakshmi R, IAS