Board of Advisors
- Thottuvelil Krishna Pillai Ayappan Nair (born in 1939), joined the Indian Administrative Service in 1963 as Punjab Cadre. He was Advisor to Prime Minister of India from March 2011 to May 2014, following the long tenure of Principal Secretary to Prime Minister of India from May 2004.
- He has also served as Secretary in the Prime Minister’s Office during the terms of I.K.Gujral and Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- He was also the Chairman of Public Enterprises Selection Board, Government of India, from 1999 to 2004 & Chief Secretary, Government of Punjab, from 1995 to 1996.
- He is also a winner of several awards including the Order of the Rising Sun from the Government of Japan. Mr. Nair played an important role in many flagship projects of Japan-India cooperation. & also facilitated the conclusion of the negotiations on Japan-India Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA).
- Shri TKA Nair has been a guiding light for Fortune IAS Academy since its inception in 2014. He has led mock interview panels on several occasions, guided the aspirants & supported the multiple endeavours taken by the academy.
- Dr D.P. Agrawal was Chairman, Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi for the full period from 2008 to 2014.
- Dr. Agrawal initiated major reforms and improvements in the scheme of various examinations including the flagship Civil Services Examination conducted by the Commission. During his tenure, the recruitment process of UPSC was revamped by introducing aptitude tests in the examination process. Use of Information Technology was also introduced in a major way & several e-governance initiatives were implemented at UPSC including online application process for recruitment exams.
- Professor Agrawal has been an eminent teacher, educational administrator, and institution builder. He has planned and developed a number of initiatives at national level in technicaleducation, particularly in the areas of information technology and computer education.
- Professor Agrawal was born on 2nd October 1949. After graduating in Engineering in 1970 from AMU Aligarh with Honours, he obtained his M Tech and PhD from IIT, Delhi. He was also a visiting researcher at Imperial College, London, and Cranfield University in the UK.
- Dr Agrawal has supported us in our mock interview programmes. He has also addressed our students on important topics related to the examination.
- HN Nair is an Indian Corporate Law Service officer of the 1978 batch. Post retirement he has also served as a consultant for International Monetary Fund (IMF). HN Nair has always been part of the Fortune story & has advised & supported us at every juncture in our journey.
- He has been a member of the Fortune mock interview panels for over 3 years now and has also taken various orientation classes for students at Fortune.
- Shri Bijulal TR is an Indian Forest Services officer of 2004 batch & has been one of the driving forces behind Fortune IAS Academy right from its inception. He was a most sought-after civil services faculty in Delhi before he cleared the Civil Services examination.
- He is currently posted in Nainital as a District Forest Officer. It was his vision of delivering the best guidance to aspirants in Kerala and South India that laid the foundations to the academy.
- Sreevisakh RK is an Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax) officer of 2015 batch. He had been an active faculty and team member at Fortune & played a key role in the design of courses, in infusing drive and determination in the faculty. He has been a mentor to many of our successful aspirants & is known to continuously support & encourage students.
HARIKRISHNAN D IRS
(CUSTOMS & CENTRAL EXCISE)
- Harikrishnan D is an Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise) Officer of the 2015 batch. He has often taken time off his busy schedule to be with aspirants & motivate them to give their best to get into services. He is also a familiar face in Fortune Interview Mentorship Program and gives crisp, sharp advice to candidates appearing for the interviews.