fortuneias

No.1 IAS Academy in Kerala

Why Fortune IAS ?

Fortune IAS Academy is committed to supporting the civil service dreams of all aspirants, irrespective of their socio-economic background. Our student driven approach is at the heart of the increasing number of UPSC success stories. However, more than the results it is the trust that the parents and students bestow upon us that drives us forward. We believe it is also the reason why our students are proud to be part of the Fortune Family
Success Stories, Best in Kerala
0 +
Years of Cumulative Teaching Experience
0 +
Senior IAS/IPS officers guiding us
0 +
Reading room cubicles for focused learning
0 +

Endorsed by Toppers & Senior IAS Officers

Fortune IAS Academy has been an integral part of my UPSC preparation, especially in my latest effort. The insights and feedback provided by Nitin sir during the Mains Test Series program was quite helpful in improving my Mains marks. Also the mock interviews and one on one sessions with Fortune played an important role in moulding my interview skills and demeanour.

Dilip K Kainikkara, IAS AIR 29 (Kerala Topper), CSE 2021
Dilip

On the platform of Fortune IAS Academy, I have interacted with several successful aspirants from across Kerala who have had the benefit of its teaching and guidance. Based on my experience with Fortune IAS Academy, I am confident that our students are well qualified and well-motivated with the potential to become successful civil servants

T.K.A Nair, IAS Former Principal Secretary and Advisor to the Prime Minister of India
T K Nair

I joined Fortune IAS Academy immediately after my graduation and did my entire civil services preparation there. I am indebted to Nitin sir and Anand sir for all the guidance throughout my mains and interview preparation. My heartfelt thanks to Sherin sir, Anton sir, Muni sir, Sylesh sir and everyone at Fortune for being my guiding light and instilling the confidence in me that I will clear the exam.

Safna Nazarudeen, IAS AIR 45, Youngest Malayalee IAS officer in Kerala cadre

Over the past three years, I have had occasion to interact with number of highly talented girls and boys, preparing for the civil services examination at Fortune IAS Academy. I have come to understand that the academy provides curriculum teaching and effective guidance; but more importantly, the motivation to put in hard work and the optimism to steer through stressful situations which are integral part of this journey

Nalini Netto, IAS Former Chief Secretary of Kerala
Nalino

Fortune is where i realized my UPSC dream. I was fortunate to have received the guidance which particularly helped in my mains preparation. Special thanks to Muni sir, Thomas sir and Sylesh sir for guiding me towards my dream.

Sreedhanya Suresh, IAS First person from her community to get IAS
Sreedhanya Suresh, IAS

I am indebted to Fortune IAS academy for the relentless support extended to me.Sylesh sir is not just a teacher but more like an elder brother who extended all help in my journey. Special gratitude to Nitin sir who mentored me throughout my journey, going through each aspects of my answer. Thank you team Fortune.

Akhil V Menon, IAS AIR 66, CSE 2021
Akhil V Menon, IAS

Despite a hectic schedule of balancing IT work and civil services preparation, I could successfully clear the UPSC examination due to the guidance of Munidarsan Sir and training imparted by him at Fortune IAS academy.

Kiran PB, IPS AIR 100, All India Interview Topper CSE 2021
Kiran PB, IPS

My journey in civil services preparation begins & ends with Fortune. I became part of the Fortune family & as a family, they gave 360 degree contribution towards the achievement of my results, only 1% belongs to me, the rest 99% is purely thanks to Fortune.

Ramit Chennithala, IRS All India Interview Topper 2018
Ramit Chennithala, IRS

Fortune IAS Academy played a pivotel role in my UPSC preparation. Special thanks to Muni sir, Sylesh sir and Jeevan sir for supporting me through my highs and lows. Thank you team Fortune!

Meera K, IAS AIR 06 (Kerala Topper)
Meera

Fortune IAS Academy made a huge difference in improving my main marks and interview score. The systematic practice, Quality Improvement Program (QIP) under Muni sir helped me maximize my mains score. Thank you team Fortune.

Sreelakshmi R, IAS AIR 29, Kerala Topper in 2019
Sreelakshmi R, IAS

Featured in Media

    Success Lessons from our Toppers


    Our Courses

    Mentored by Masters

    Mentors who have associated with us for Talks and Interview Guidance

    #Announcements

    PCM new batch starts from June 19th 2024
    Click the above image to download the GS Paper 1 Answer Key
    Ad
    Online Batch for Working Professionals

    Making History Since 2014...

    Complete Our Quick Form to Receive Free Brochure


       

      This will close in 0 seconds